Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Kinvara takes hybrid to new levels. With a heel-to-forefoot ratio that resembles a racing flat, the Kinvara promotes midfoot and forefoot striking associated with faster paced running. The low-profile midsole height is comparable to most lightweight trainers, while the cushioning feel is soft in the heel yet responsive in midfoot and toe-off. The result is a neutral shoe, that is great for daily training, tempo runs and long races.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How it Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: May 2010
- Model discontinued: April 2011
- Model update: May 2011, Kinvara 2
The Kinvara is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Heel ProGrid Lite is a foam grid like piece that sits under the heel and is designed to absorb heel strike energy.
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Overlays are located at the the midfoot and wrap the upper to the foot for a snug fit.
- EVA Sockliner offers additional cushioning directly under foot.
- XT-900 is located throughout the outsole and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|