Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Mirage is the real deal. This shoe combines midsole heights often associated with a racing shoe, but provides enough cushioning and protection for daily running. The result is a light weight trainer that provides a smooth ride and with a touch of support, the Mirage works well for neutral runners or mild over-pronators.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (21mm)
How it Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: February 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Mirage is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Heel ProGrid Lite is a foam grid like piece that sits under the heel and is designed to absorb heel strike energy.
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight durability.
- Supportive Arc is a thermoplastic unit engineered to provide support at the medial midfoot to control slight over-pronation.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- EVA Sockliner offers additional cushioning directly under foot.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- XT-900 is located throughout the outsole and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the center of the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS