Rollover product image for a larger view.
Why change what works? Saucony reprises the same classic fit lovers of this shoe have come to know and continues to provide great cushioning and stability in the Omni 10. This shoe is designed for the runner who is looking to address moderate to maximum over-pronation. Hydrator in the collar lining provides the utmost in wicking capabilities to keep the runners feet dry when demands in temperature or mileage are high.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium, Width 2E=Wide
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Release date: June 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: ProGrid Omni 9
The ProGrid Omni 10 is a moderate feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-straight shape.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning sits under the forefoot for a cushioned feel and smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Midfoot Arch Strap is an internal network of straps that keeps the upper snug and comfortable.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Blown Rubber is a lightweight, flexible material in the forefoot that offers enhanced cushioning and a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS