Rollover product image for a larger view.
Be nimble and light on your feet in the Saucony Peregrine. With a heel height lower than the standard trail shoe and with a less inclined midsole, the Peregrine helps ensure stable footing, in a light, responsive package. The multi-directional tread provides excellent traction and a gusset tongue helps keep out debris.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: February 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Peregrine is a moderate feature neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-shape curve.
- Heel ProGrid Lite is a foam grid like piece that sits under the heel and is designed to absorb heel strike energy.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Memory Foam Heel Pods help reduce the force of impact placed on the runner.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti odor and anti microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Gussetted Tongue is intended to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- EVA Pads are located on the tongue of the shoe to prevent lacebite.
- Gaiter Compatible
- XT-900 is located along the perimeter of the outsole and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is sandwiched between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
- High Traction Rubber is a sticky rubber compound that provides amazing traction and grip.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|