Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony ProGrid Peregrine 2 is a fantastic choice for those looking for a nimble yet durable trail shoe. Lighter than most in its category, this shoe has a snug, protective upper, a flexible midsole, and bumpy tread that works wonders on a variety of surfaces. The cushioned midsole and protective rock plate keep feet safe from impact shock and stone bruising, so you can run to your heart's content.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The ProGrid Peregrine 2 is a moderate feature neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel ProGrid Lite is a grid-like foam piece that sits under the heel for lightweight shock absorption.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Gusset Tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Anti-Lacebite Pads protect the top of the foot and prevent laces from digging in.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 located along the perimeter of the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is layered between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
- High Traction Rubber is a sticky rubber compound that provides excellent traction and grip on various trail surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|