Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
With a firm ride, the Saucony Profile delivers a good feel for the ground in a light, yet protective package. The 4mm heel-toe offset promotes midfoot to forefoot striking and the no-frills design is in tune with focusing on the run and not the shoe. This shoe is suitable for mid-mileage training.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Grid Profile is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Non-Visible Grid System provides stable cushioning in the heel.
- Injection Molded EVA foam provides responsive, durable cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Bootie Construction consists of a one-piece, sock-like upper for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Triangular Lug Design provides traction and additional underfoot cushion.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS