Rollover product image for a larger view.
When things get tricky, turn to the Saucony Razor 2.0 to get you through. This all-weather trail shoe is loaded with extra features to keep your feet going in even the most extreme conditions. A waterproof lining repels moisture so feet stay dry, while the built-in gaiter keeps rocks, sand, and other debris out of your shoe and back on the trail where they belong. The full-length rock shield protects feet from stone bruising, and the sticky rubber outsole provides great grip on any hard packed surface, rain or shine.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 13.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Razor 2.0 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning sits under the forefoot for a cushioned feel and smooth toe-off.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- eVent Bootie is sewn in to the interior lining of the shoe to provide a waterproof barrier.
- YKK Zipper is located at the top of the gaiter.
- EVA Sockliner offers additional under-foot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Anti-Lacebite Pads protect the top of the foot and prevent laces from digging in.
- Built-In Softshell Gaiter keeps rocks and debris out of the shoe.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- Internal Shoe Horn allows for easy entry into shoe.
- Vibram Outsole is designed with a durable and aggresive pattern that increases traction in all weather conditions.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is layered between the outsole and midsole to protect the foot from rocks.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS