Rollover product image for a larger view.
When great cushioning and flexibility come together, like in the Saucony Ride 4, daunting runs are a thing of the past. This shoe offers neutral runners proven midsole technology for a well-cushioned ride. The upper maintains a locked down feel over the midfoot for a secure fit and feel. Whatever the mileage may be the Saucony Ride 4 can handle it.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium heigh
- Release date: June 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Trigon Ride, ProGrid Ride 3
The ProGrid Ride 4 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek is Saucony's latest impact deflection technology. Heel ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC XTRA Forefoot Cushioning sits under the metatarsal region and is designed to provide a smooth toe-off.
- Impulse EVA is a blend of EVA that offers greater durability and responsiveness than CMEVA.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is located at the bottom of the midfoot. This thermal plastic unit is engineered to provide torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the lateral side of the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|