Rollover product image for a larger view.
Rain, sleet, and snow; when everyone else stays in, you're out running with the Salomon Snowcross CS. Built to take on the elements, this shoe is outfitted with deep lugs and metal pins that grip like a billy goat on rocky and icy terrain. Moisture and cold are kept at bay with water repelling gaiters, and the cushioned midsole offers comfort through any distance.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm); includes 5mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Snowcross CS is a water-resistant minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training in the winter.
- Injected EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Molded EVA midsole provides underfoot cushioning.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Quicklace is a lace system made from durable Kevlar fibers for easy shoe entry and exit.
- Anti-Debris Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that keeps debris out of the shoe.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Zip Gaiter keeps rocks, debris, and water out of the shoe.
- ClimaShield is a lightweight, breathable and quick drying waterproof membrane that covers the foot area for added protection.
- Lace Pocket keeps laces tucked up and out of the way.
- 2nd Skin Construction is a seamless upper that delivers ideal comfort.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material and is designed to reduce odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Protective Ankle Pads keep lower legs safe from debris and ice.
- Strategically Placed Overlays help secure the foot in place and provide increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS