Saucony Stabil CS3 Men's Shoes Silver/Blue/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Conquer your overpronation issues and conquer your run with the Saucony Stabil CS3. This motion control shoe brings an element of increased runability to its category, featuring a smooth, flexible ride. Premium cushioning keeps you going for miles while a plush upper holds your foot in lasting comfort.
Model Number: 20209-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel); 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Stabil CS3 is a maximum feature, maximum motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Full Length PowerGrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning sits under the metatarsal region and is designed to provide a smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density SSL EVA utilizes high density EVA at the medial midfoot to control overpronation. Saucony's premium SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material is used throughout the remainder of the shoe to offer increased energy return and durability.
- Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct over pronation.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Stability Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortlite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|