Rollover product image for a larger view.
Stay fast, stay light, stay dry in the Salomon Speedcross 3 CS. This trail performance shoe has a breathable, water-resistant upper that keeps moisture out while letting feet breathe at the same time, keeping feet dry and light. Aggressive lugs dig in deep for grip on softer ground while still offering good traction on tough surfaces. The cushioned midsole offers comfort through any distance, to keep you going from one trail to the next.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm); includes 5mm average lug height
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: September 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heriatge: SpeedCross 2
The Speedcross 3 CS is a water-resistant minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Injected EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Anti-Debris Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that keeps dirt and other debris out of the shoe.
- Quicklace is a lace system made from durable Kevlar fibers for easy shoe entry and exit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
- ClimaShield is a lightweight, breathable and quick drying waterproof membrane that covers the foot area for added protection.
- Lace Pocket keeps laces tucked up and out of the way.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material and is designed to reduce odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|