Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Triumph 10 is a plush neutral trainer loaded with features to give you the most premium smooth and responsive ride. Decoupled crash pads in the heel disperse impact upon foot strike, while the PowerGrid midsole provides soft cushioning that protects you from the road mile after mile. A no-overlay, seamless upper keeps your foot wrapped in comfort. The 8mm heel-to-toe drop promotes a more natural stride over shoes with more traditional offsets.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Triumph 10 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a curved shape.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Powergrid combines the shock dissipating, responsive Grid technology with the new Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covering the upper is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS