Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lift yourself into the sky with the Saucony Uplift HJ spike. This high jump spike features a lightweight upper with a multidirectional cross strap for a snug and secure fit. A full length spike plate and full rubber outsole offer all the traction you need for propulsion off a variety of surfaces. Includes 22 3/8 inch Christmas tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Saucony Uplift HJ is an aggressive high jump shoe designed for elite athletes.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Die-cut EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Cross Strap located over the midfoot provides increased security.
- XT-600 carbon rubber outsole material offers durability and traction.
- Contains 11 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS