Rollover product image for a larger view.
Tried and true, the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra CS WP remains a trusted option for taking on the mountains. Featuring a Climashield waterproof upper for protection from the elements and an outsole that will handle a variety of terrain types, this cushioned trail shoe makes for an excellent training partner for those seeking to challenge nature and themselves. Note: this M+ version is a wide width shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 15.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width 2E)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The XA Pro 3D Ultra CS WP is a moderate feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- 3D Comfort located in the heel is a composite foam designed to attenuate heel strike energy.
- Energy Cell 2 is a full length composite foam designed to attenuate heel strike energy and provide increased energy return.
- Dual Density Eva provides underfoot cushioning and helps control overpronation.
- Pronation Control uses higher density foam in the medial midfoot to minimize overpronation
- 3D Stability uses a thermoplastic unit layered in the midsole to provide a smooth heel to toe transition while reducing lateral movement.
- 3D Protection is a thermoplastic unit in the heel for added heel stability.
- ClimaShield is a lightweight, breathable and quick drying waterproof membrane that covers the foot area for added protection.
- Anti-Debris Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that keeps debris out of the shoe.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Asymmetrical Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue keep shoe free from debris.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- All-Mountain Traction provides exceptional grip on rocky and hard packed terrain.
- Contagrip is a uniquely designed outsole of differing densities for grip and durability, creating increased traction over varying terrains.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS