Salomon XR Mission CS Men's Shoes Autobahn/Yellow
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Don't let the elements stop you, lace up the Salomon XR Mission CS and embrace the outdoors in style. Into rivers, over mountains and through valleys, the well-cushioned midsole will ward off aching feet and keep you going strong. The wide, grooved forefoot offers a stable ride over uneven ground and the luggy outsole gives good grip on just about any surface.
Model Number: 327051
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Salomon's XR Mission is a moderate featured, minimum support trail shoe intended for daily training and high mileage.
- Compressed EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- OS Tendon system acts like a real tendon by flexing to provide stretch and balance during the heel-to-toe transition.
- Stretch Air Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that offers a comfortable, individualized fit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- ClimaShield is a lightweight, breathable and quick drying waterproof membrane that covers the foot area for added protection.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps shoe free from debris.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Asymmetrical Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Lace Pocket tucks laces out of the way while running.
- Sensiflex allows the foot to expand in a controlled manner, increasing foothold.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Contragrip LT is a uniquely designed, lightweight outsole of differing densities, providing light, durable traction over varying terrains.
- Contragrip HA is a uniquely designed, high abrasion outsole of differing densities, providing durable traction over varying terrains.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|