Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the most technical trails and the harshest elements with the Saucony Xodus 4.0. This rugged shoe features an aggressive Vibram outsole for the tricky terrain, while a low profile design keeps your running nimble and efficient. The heavy-duty upper is lined with Gore-Tex to provide you with all-weather protection.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Xodus 4.0 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel PowerGrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Gore-Tex a 100% waterproof breathable upper.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- Gussetted Tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Garage tucks laces out of the way while running.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- ComfortLite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is designed with a durable and aggressive pattern for increased traction in all weather conditions.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is layered between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|