Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Xodus 3.0 GTX will protect your feet no matter where they go. Stream crossing? No problem, the waterproof upper blocks out moisture to keep feet dry. Mud, rocks and roots? Never fear, the gnarly mulit-directional outsole keeps traction over slippery and loose terrain. A rock plate in the forefoot prevents stone bruising and the protective midsole cushions your feet every step of the way.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height:Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The ProGrid Xodus 3.0 GTX is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage in all weather.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- ProGrid Lite is a full-length midsole foam for lightweight cushioning.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Gore-Tex a 100% waterproof breathable upper
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- Gussetted Tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Lace Garage stows laces securely.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is designed with a durable and aggressive pattern for increased traction in all weather conditions.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is layered between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|