Rollover product image for a larger view.
Advancement in midsole materials result in the XT Wings 2 being more resilient than it's predecessor. Hence, the shoe is durable and responsive and retains its ability to perform well over any surface. Smooth enough for the road and agile enough for the trails. One shoe that delivers on the promise of doing it all.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 13.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The XT Wings 2 is a maximum feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- AC2 Muscle is a composite foam layered between the outsole and AC Skeleton from the heel to the midfoot and provides durable cushioning.
- AC Skeleton is a thermoplastic unit running from the heel to midfoot, providing a smooth heel-to-toe transition and reducing lateral movement.
- Pronation Control uses higher density foam in the medial midfoot to minimize over-pronation.
- EVA Footbed uses S-EVA foam for underfoot cushion.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- Asymmetrical Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps shoe free from debris.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Contagrip is a uniquely designed outsole of differing densities, providing durable traction over varying terrains.
- AC Tendon in the heel is engineered for high energy return.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS