Rollover product image for a larger view.
The VivoBarefoot Breatho Trail is a good minimal option for those seeking a near-barefoot experience on the trail. Its rubber outsole is directly connected to a form-fitting, supportive, breathable mesh upper. The thick outsole lugs offer good grip on loose or soft terrain, while the flexible sole bends any way your foot does. A great option for those who want to get in touch with nature.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 9.0)
How it fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: March 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The VivoBarefoot Breatho Trail is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training, and it is built with a straight shape. The construction of this shoe is 100% Vegan.
- This shoe contains no cushioning technologies.
- This shoe contains no midsole technologies.
- Breathable Mesh covers the upper for lightweight comfort and maximum ventilation.
- Dri-lex Lining and Collar offers moisture wicking action and increased comfort.
- Lock-Lacing System has Zigzag webbing eyelets to keep feet secure.
- TPU Toe Guard protects feet against debris and offers extra durability.
- Anatomic Toe Box allows the toes to spread out and grip the ground, for increased stability and traction.
- 3mm EVA removable insole offers additional underfoot cushion.
- 3mm Off-Road Outsole with 5mm lugs is made of puncture-resistant recycled rubber with multi-directional lugs for maximum surface contact and traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|