Rollover product image for a larger view.
Well cushioned? Or light and springy? Get the best of both worlds with the Zoot Ultra Kane 2.0. This shoe has premium cushioning for underfoot comfort, yet still manages a lightweight feel with plenty of energy return. The seamless, stretch upper provides a smooth interior environment, so the shoe can be comfortably worn with or without socks.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume with stretch upper
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Kane
The Ultra Kane 2.0 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- ZVA full-length midsole provides a lightweight, cushioned ride.
- Dual Density Z-bound is a full length lightweight, resilient foam that is designed for increased energy return while reducing pronation.
- Dual Density ZVA uses a higher density foam in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Carbon Span in the bottom of the midfoot is designed to resist torsional flex.
- BareFit covering the upper is lined with Dri-Lex fabric, which has Smart Silver technology to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots, and allows for a sockless wear.
- Single Layer Ultra Sockliner is designed for barefoot running comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length ZVA board, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber in the heel offers extra durability
- Blown Rubber provides lightweight traction in the forefoot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS