Rollover product image for a larger view.
Liven up your run in the Zoot Ultra Kiawe. The midsole is slightly firm, giving this shoe a race-ready feel and a snappy turnover. The seamless upper is great for running sockless and laces allow for a custom fit. Designed with performance in mind, the Kiawe has a super smooth ride that makes racing and training a cinch.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Heights: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small, purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Ultra Kiawe is a moderate featured shoe designed for neutral pronation or supination. It is intended for 5k to half marathon road racing.
- Z-bound is a lightweight, resilient foam used in the heel and forefoot for increased energy return.
- ZVA full-length midsole provides a lightweight, cushioned ride.
- Carbon Shank in the bottom of the midfoot is designed to resist torsional flex.
- BareFit covering the upper is lined with Dri-Lex fabric, which has Smart Silver technology to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots, and allows for a sockless wear.
- Tri-Dry drainage holes in the forefoot allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
- Pull Tabs allows for quick entry with a single-handed pull.
- Ultra Tri Sockliner is a perforated insole for speedy water drainage.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber provides lightweight traction in the forefoot.
- Zpu in the forefoot is a lightweight dot pattern engineered for increased grip.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS