Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Zoot Swift FS is built to take you from start to finish line in smooth-riding style. Its form fitting, glove-like upper is light and airy, and the low-profile midsole offers a close connection with the ground. Whether racing in your next 10k or just kicking up speed on the road, this minimal shoe is sure to please.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (9mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoot Swift FS is a minimum featured shoe designed for neutral or supinating runners. The Swift FS is a race-ready shoe.
- Z-bound is a lightweight, resilient foam used in the heel and forefoot for increased energy return.
- ZVA full-length midsole provides a lightweight, cushioned ride.
- Glass Fiber Shank in the bottom of the midfoot is designed to resist torsional flex.
- TekSheen is an elastic material throughout the upper that provides an adaptive fit and eliminates the need for laces.
- BareFit covering the upper is lined with Dri-Lex fabric, which has Smart Silver technology to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots, and allows for a sockless wear.
- Tri-Dry drainage holes in the forefoot allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
- Ultra Tri Sockliner is a perforated insole for speedy water drainage.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber in the heel offers extra durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS