Muscle support during training and on race day are beneficial to a runner. Get what your body needs with the 2XU Compression Shorts, a quality 50-denier, circular knit running short that provides support to high stress regions of the upper leg, thus reducing injury. The graduated compression aids blood flow to the heart.
- Primary support to IT band and glute
- Secondary support to quad and hamstring
- Inseam approximately 9.5"
- 50 Denier throughout provides lasting compression
- Circular knit creates 4-way stretch evenly distributing compression
- Flat lock seams to reduce chafing
- Elastic waist with flat drawstring
- Anti-bacterial to eliminate odor
- Should fit tight but not restrictive
- Size lands on the border, size down
- 2XU 50 Denier Circular Knit Fabric: Body (80% Nylon/20% Lycra), a supportive stretch fabric that moves moisture away from the skin and onto the surface of the garment to be evaporated into the air. This fabric provides compression through a combo of high gauge 50 denier elastomeric yarn and advanced circular knit technology.
PERFORM: Active Use. Engineered for active use with powerful fabrications offering unparalleled breathability, moisture management and flexibility to ensure the wearer stays comfortable and focused
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review