Muscle support during training and on race day are beneficial to a runner. Get what your body needs with the 2XU Compression Shorts, a quality 50-denier, circular knit running short that provides support to high stress regions of the upper leg, thus reducing injury. The graduated compression aids blood flow to the heart.
- Primary support to IT band and glute
- Secondary support to quad and hamstring
- Inseam approximately 9.5"
- 50 Denier throughout provides lasting compression
- Circular knit creates 4-way stretch evenly distributing compression
- Flat lock seams to reduce chafing
- Elastic waist with flat drawstring
- Anti-bacterial to eliminate odor
- Should fit tight but not restrictive
- Size lands on the border, size down
- 2XU 50 Denier Circular Knit Fabric: Body (80% Nylon/20% Lycra), a supportive stretch fabric that moves moisture away from the skin and onto the surface of the garment to be evaporated into the air. This fabric provides compression through a combo of high gauge 50 denier elastomeric yarn and advanced circular knit technology.
PERFORM: Active Use. Engineered for active use with powerful fabrications offering unparalleled breathability, moisture management and flexibility to ensure the wearer stays comfortable & focused
Apparel Performance Characteristics
More From 2XU Women's Active Compression Collection
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review