MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Brooks' super-fly Epiphany Stretch Short provides all you have envisioned in a great running short: breathable mesh, stretch fabric and a cute fit. A key differentiator in this short is the wider, color-contrasting waistband that can be rolled down for a brighter, hipster look.
- Cobalt/Aquarius (463)
- Black/Cerise (074)
- Cerise/Viola (618)
- Carbon/Turquoise (090)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Approx. 3.5" inseam, 11" outseam (size medium)
- 1.75" wide color contrast rollover waistband with striped drawstring
- Internal key card pocket
- Breathable mesh, stretch panels on sides and lining waistband
- 2" split for extra mobility
- Featherweight crepe internal brief
- *Runs small. Recommend sizing up
- Epiphany Stretch Woven fabric: Body (86% Polyester/14% Spandex), a moisture-wicking, quick-dry, stretch fabric
- Aireflo fabric: Contrast Leg Panel (100% Polyester Mesh), a breathable, moisture-wicking fabric for extra ventilation
- Liner (100% Polyester Crepe), a thin, moisture-wicking fabric
Comments: These are my favorite running shorts! I have some pairs size small and some size XS. I prefer the XS (I'm the stereotypical tiny-distance-runner build) but the smalls fit alright, too. I like these shorts over others because they are the perfect length: not too long to be cumbersome, not too short to be awkward. Also, they don't flare out at the sides like some running shorts do.
From: Erin, Augusta, GA, USA
Comments: I ordered these in a Small and XS because I haven't worn Brooks shorts before. My waist falls in the Small range; my Hips fall in the XS range. The XS fit ok; they were snug in the waist if I wanted to roll the waist band over as shown in one of the pictures. I decided to keep the Small for more comfort in the waist, however I don't find that they are too roomy in the hips. I've only worn them for a few runs so far, but I find my legs have good range of motion while running and the shorts are very comfortable. The key pocket seems a little flimsy at the left waist, and I haven't trusted my house key in it yet, but it looks like the pocket is positioned so that if something does fall out, it would fall into the inner brief, not down the leg of your short. I like this style of shorts and plan to order another pair when I see a new color combo I like!
From: Amanda, Santa Clarita, CA USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.