MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Silky soft and breathable, the Brooks Nightlife Equilibrium Short Sleeve is an exceptional running top for everyday training, especially in low-lit running environments. A delicate combination of quality fabric, UPF sun protection, and superior technology will make you reach for this piece for all of your running endeavors.
- Black/Nightlife (979)
- Brite Pink (625)
- Brite Green/Brite White (335)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 360 degrees of Scotchlite reflectivity
- Quick moisture-transfer to keep runner dry and cool
- Mesh inserts along sides for added breathability
- Princess seam lines for feminine fit
- Anti-chafe, flatlock seams
- UPF 40+
- Silc Lite: Body (90% Polyester/10% Spandex Jersey), a soft, moisture-wicking, stretch fabric
- Splice (80% Polyester/20% Spandex Mesh), a breathable, moisture-wicking, stretch fabric
Comments: I purchased this shirt in bright green / white and it is bright! It is great for low light running and there is no question that I glow. I bought it in S and own lots of Brooks apparel in the same size. This particular shirt is very fitted. It is too snug for me to wear in full light conditions, thank goodness it's for my nighttime / pre-dawn runs!
From: Holly, New Freedom, PA USA
Comments: Fabulous shirt! I can't stop running in this thing! Buying more! Well-fit, soft, doesn't bunch or ride up ... all over a fantastic buy!
From: Deanna, Fort Campbell, KY USA
This is hands-down the best fitting, most comfortable, breathable, soft-fabric shirt I have EVER had the great pleasure to run in! Mad kudos to Brooks for this shirt!! LOVE IT
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.