MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Silver Bullet Jacket demonstrates Brooks' mastery of technical run apparel. Lightweight, protective and surprisingly warm, this powerful shell is impressively designed and exceptionally executed. An aluminum membrane liner holds body heat while minimizing weight, and a classy functional fit lets you run through fierce weather without ever holding back.
- Bright Green/Black (325)
- Nightlife/Black (305)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell with bonded zipper, decorated wind flap and zipper garage
- 2" mock neck with brushed, wicking collar interior
- Soft, aluminum membrane in jacket that creates warmth with very little weight, reducing need for heavy layering
- Soft, weather-resistant exterior
- Stretch panels in arm pits
- Hand cuffs with thumbholes
- Side zipper pockets (6"W x 9"H)
- Waterproof media pocket (2.75" W x 4.5"H) in left hand pocket
- Wide elastic band at back hem for improved fit
- Built for 40 degrees and below
- 360 degrees of 3M reflectivity
- Brooks Shelter: Body (100% Polyester Face, Aluminum Membrane with 100% Nylon Tricot), a lightweight, wind proof and water-resistant protective fabric with a soft touch. Aluminum liner with mild brushing holds warmth near the body and provides some next-to-skin comfort.
- Collar (100% Brushed Polyester), a soft, moisture-wicking fabric
- Cuffs (90% Polyester/10% Spandex), a stretch, moisture-transfer fabric
Comments: I bought this jacket last winter. The only negative is you need to make sure you have the correct size because the material has little give to it. The positive is I can go running in 0*C/32*F weather with just a very thin long sleeved shirt underneath & be comfortably warm. I bought the green color & it is a great color. Very cheery in the dreary winter.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.