MSRP: $ Price: To View Add to Cart.
Designed with targeted support for the core and knees and secondary support for the hamstrings, IT band and hip flexors, the CW-X 3/4 Stabilyx Tight uses kinesio-taping technology to reduce the vibration of the lower leg muscles and, in turn, better support the knee joints. In addition, you'll find UPF 40+ sun protection throughout the entire piece.
- Black w/Blue
- Black w/Pink
- Black w/Purple
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Patented Support Web delivers primary support for knees and lower core (pelvic region)
- Secondary support is provided for the hamstrings, IT bands and hip flexors
- Support bands along the muscles and ligaments of the leg stabilize the knee and reduce vibration
- Anatomically-engineered for ease-of-movement
- Four-way stretch fabric with moisture-transfer
- Reduces muscle fatigue for quicker recovery
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Flat seam construction
- Inner key pocket
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Gusseted crotch
- CoolMax fabric: Body (80% Polyester/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 4-way stretch fabric with moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry as you perspire
- CW-X Support Web: Knees and core (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric with extra hold and targeted support for joints
Comments: Just arrived in mail and the first time I wore them was yesterday, running a half marathon race. They did what they were supposed to do - support me - I did not feel stiff, etc., after the run. Would highly recommend them to anyone!
From: Barbara, Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
Comments: I have heard only good things about this product however, I have purchased several of the 3/4 Length Stabilyx Tight and each time after several uses there see's to have a whole in the middle of the tights. I will give it a go another time after that I will have to try something new.
From: Michelle, Townsend, Delaware, USA
Comments: These pants feel great. I love wearing them on my long runs. I do have two issues with them, however. I am 5-2, and the knee does not sit exactly where it should. I wish they had petite available. Second, the draw string is so unnecessary and puts uncomfortable pressure on the abdomen. Felt much better after removing.
From: Kate, Decatur, Georgia, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.