MSRP: $ Price: To View Add to Cart.
Improve efficiency in the pull and push phase of your stride while staying warm in the CW-X Insulator Pro Tights. With the combination of the CW-X Support Web and Auto-Sensor insulating fabric, you'll have fresh legs and a warm core.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Approx. 23.5" inseam, 32" outseam (size small, unstretched)
- Patented Support Web brings the hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment, reducing impact
- Delivers primary support for the hamstrings, quadriceps (sartorius muscle), lower back/gluteus maximus, and hip flexors
- Provides secondary support for the knees and calf/achilles
- CW-X Support Web provides suspension system for hamstrings and quadriceps, reducing workload of pull and push phase of stride
- WarmStretch™ Auto-Sensor insulating fabric removes perspiration and regulates body temperature
- Wind-proof and water-resistant front panel
- Support to leg muscles reduces fatigue and increases blood flow for quicker recovery
- Excellent moisture-transfer
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Inner key pocket (2.5" x 2")
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Auto Sensor Nanotechnology: Body (80% 3 Layer Polyester/20% Polyurethane Spandex) is a breathable antibacterial stretch fabric that provides temperature regulation for cooler temperatures, allowing the body to maintain a comfortable 72 degrees
- CW-X Support Web: Targeted support areas (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric which provides an exoskeleton of support for joints and muscles
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.