MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Built to provide optimum support for a runner's linear movement, the CW-X Pro Tight minimizes impact to the hamstrings and reduces the overall effort of the pull phase in a runner's stride. Variable compression enhances circulation and UPF 40+ provides protection from rays. Primary support is designed for the hamstrings, quadriceps, lower back/glutes and hip flexors.
- Black (001)
- Black/Raspberry (002)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Patented Support Web brings the hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment, reducing impact
- Delivers primary support for the hamstrings, quadriceps (sartorius muscle), lower back/gluteus maximus, and hip flexors
- Provides secondary support for the knees and calf/achilles
- Support to leg muscles reduces fatigue and increases blood flow for quicker recovery
- Excellent moisture-transfer
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Inner key pocket
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Woman-specific fit and CoolMax gusseted crotch
- CoolMax fabric: Body (80% Polyester/20% LYCRA Spandex), a moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch fabric to keep you dry as you perspire
- CW-X Support Web: Targeted support areas (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric which provides an exoskeleton of support for joints and muscles
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.