MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Moving Comfort's Alexis Bra is supportive yet sexy, showing a bit more of the shoulders without compromising hold. Enhanced padding gives excellent shape and coverage, while slim, adjustable straps let less do more.
- Blossom Bahama (467)
- Blossom Grape Soda (515)
- Miami Stripe Bahama (462)
- Miami Stripe Grape (517)
- S.Cafe fabric is made from recycled coffee grounds that provides moisture management and odor control
- Seam free interior molded cups with maximum support, shape and moisture transfer
- Back adjustable straps provide a custom fit
- Stabilizer fabric in center reinforces support
- Powermesh front neckline , center back and lining add support and ventilation
- Modified racer back styling for full range of arm movement and strap stability
- SM (32AB-34A), MD (34AB-36A), LG (36AB-38A)
- DriLayer Cool: Body (82% Polyester/18% Spandex), a cross-section yarn fabric with stretch pulls moisture quickly away from the skin to keep you cool and dry as you run.
- DriLayer Powermesh: Mesh and Lining (81% Nylon/ 19% Spandex), a open knit fabric with stretch that provides breathability and support
- Interior cups (50% S.Cafe Polyester/ 50% Polyester), an anti-microbial and anti-odor fabric with moisture-wicking properties
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.