MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Meet Juno's sleek sister, the Moving Comfort Rebound Racer. Providing both great support and less bulk, this MC introduction is a clear winner. It features seam-free molded cups without padding, a racerback pull-over style with adjustable back closure, and a stabilizing yoke and cradle (the seam lines you see on front). And as Moving Comfort would say, "you can't judge a bra by the outside": this good-looking little number offers much more than basic compression.
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Dazzle Melange (506)
- Ebony Melange (049)
- Jade Melange (357)
- Red Hot Melange (629)
- Seam-free interior molded cups
- Subtle-contour shape cups (no padding)
- Stabilized cradle and yoke
- Strategic mesh moisture-wicking zones
- Velcro-adjustable padded straps
- Adjustable back closure
- Main Body (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a moisture-transfer supportive stretch fabric
- Heather Body (86% Polyester/14% Spandex), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric designed to keep you dry as you run by moving moisture away from your skin to be evaporated in the air
- Mesh, Inserts (90% Polyester/20% Spandex), a high-stretch, highly breathable fabric
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.