Meet Juno's sleek sister, the Moving Comfort Rebound Racer. Providing both great support and less bulk, this MC introduction is a clear winner. It features seam-free molded cups without padding, a racerback pull-over style with adjustable back closure, and a stabilizing yoke and cradle (the seam lines you see on front). And as Moving Comfort would say, "you can't judge a bra by the outside": this good-looking little number offers much more than basic compression.
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Seam-free interior molded cups
- Subtle-contour shape cups (no padding)
- Stabilized cradle and yoke
- Strategic mesh moisture-wicking zones
- Velcro-adjustable padded straps
- Adjustable back closure
- Main Body (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a moisture-transfer supportive stretch fabric
- Heather Body (86% Polyester/14% Spandex), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric designed to keep you dry as you run by moving moisture away from your skin to be evaporated in the air
- Mesh, Inserts (90% Polyester/20% Spandex), a high-stretch, highly breathable fabric
Bra Performance Characteristics
Cup sizes suitable for high impact activities: What's This?
- A Cup
- B Cup
- C Cup
- D Cup
- DD Cup
- E & F Cup
More From Brooks Women's Sale Apparel
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review