MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Run smoothly and stylishly in the Vero Bra by Moving Comfort. A unique design accentuates femininity, while high-impact support gives you essential hold. Convertible and adjustable straps let you switch it up!
- Bra provides adequate coverage via higher neckline
- S.Cafe fabric is made from recycled coffee grounds that provides moisture management and odor contro
- Convertible, adjustable straps allow a custom fit
- Seam-free molded cups provide support, shape and moisture transfer
- Powermesh in key areas provide support and ventilation
- Wide, shaped straps provide even distribution for added comfort
- Three plush backed hook-and-eye rows for adjustability and easy on/off
- SM(32CD-34C) MD(34CD-36C) LG(36CD-38C)
- DriLayer Cool: Body (82% Polyester/18% Spandex), a supportive, stretch fabric which quickly pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry as you run.
- DriLayer Powermesh: Mesh (81% Nylon/ 19% Spandex), an open-knit stretch fabric which provides breathability and hold
- S. Café: Interior cups (50% S. Café Polyester/ 50% Polyester), an anti-bacterial, anti-odor fabric which also provides moisture-management
- DriLayer Powermesh Plus: Lining (79% Nylon/ 21% Spandex), an open-knit stretch fabric which provides breathability and hold
Comments: I've been searching for a running sports bra just like this one for a while! I love the fit and light padded cup and of course, the easy on/off clasp in the back, especially when it's time to take it off after exercise! So easy!! This company is a joy to buy from with GSO shipping especially living in a rural area.
From: Katy, Gold Country, CA. U.S.A
Comments: I just love these running bras! They provide maximum support for running and are very comfortable. I LOVE that they have hooks in the back because I hate trying to get off a wet pullover bra after a run! Even the straps are adjustable! Most other companies only make adjustable running bras for size C & D cups. It's nice that this company "gets it" that we smaller size women like support, comfort and adjustabilty too! Thank you Moving Comfort! And thank you Running Warehouse for great service, as always!
From: Karen, Kensington, CT, USA
Comments: I just bought my second vero bra. Out of the bag and on for a run. I love that this bra provides so much support without underwire and still unhooks, so there is no wrestling to get off a sweaty bra. I am a 34 B and the medium fits great. Thanks running warehouse for delivering it so quickly--less than 2 weeks to an APO address.
From: Laura, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.