MSRP: $46.00 Our Price: $34.88
Model Number: 350011-
Moving Comfort's Maia Bra is designed for full-breasted women who have it all and need it all: full coverage, high support and ultimate stability. Moderate-contour cups and a higher neckline offer modesty, while an underwire provides heightened stability.
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Seam-free molded cups separate and support for enhanced fit
- Adjustable straps positioned to provide full support, optimal shoulder comfort and range-of-motion
- Three rows of hooks and eyes have three adjustment positions
- Enclosed underwire reduces chafing
- Internal spacer fabric adds support and enhances comfort
- DriLayer X-Support: Body (88% Polyester/12% Lycra), a highly supportive, stretch fabric with a specialized knit construction
- Interior Cups (100% Polyester Spacer Fabric), a moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry as you sweat
Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra Black & White Customer feedback
Comments: I recently received my Moving Comfort Maia bra, size 38DD. I have to say, I was so blown away by this bra that I immediately ordered a second one in a different color! First, I'll start with the cons...
1. It is pretty high cut. There is no sexy cleavage with this baby... you can barely see any cleavage at all. But let's be realistic, this is a sport's bra... and not those barely there sports bras that you see in the fitness magazines!
2. It's not quite as supportive as other sports bras I've had. I still have a little bounce, but I don't feel like my boobs are going anywhere. It's certainly not back injuring bounce, and it doesn't bother me for the activities I do... joggers or jumpers might want a little more support.
3. The straps are not adjustable. I don't find this to be a problem, but I could see where it might be an issue for some people.
4. The band is a little tight, but then again, it is supposed to be snug as a sports bra. I would advise that if your regular bra is a little tight, you may want to go up a size for this sport's bra.
Now for the pros...
1. It fits. I can't tell you how many times I've ordered bras online and they come in and don't fit right. They expect women with larger boobs to have the same shapes and fits as women with smaller sizes. Many times, the larger bras will either try to mould you into a cone or squish you into a pancake. This bra does neither. My boobs look awesome. The cups are nice and round, and because of the high neck I don't get the dreaded quad boob. I miss the fantastic cleavage this bra might give me, but I'll trade that for the comfort!
2. It seperates. I can't tell you how many uniboobs I've had over the years after trying to squish myself into a typical sports bra. Today, I'm wearing this bra with a tight t-shirt, and you can tell that there are two of them in there.
3. It puts them in the right place. My silhouette from both directions looks great. Often with sports bras, my boobs either look great from the side (uniboob squishes them together in the center), or they look great from the front but I have to contend with pancake boobs. Now I can go out for hikes with friends and not be so self-conscious.
4. The straps stay put. Sometimes I feel like 10% of my day is spent lifting wayward straps off of my upper arms and back up to my shoulders. No matter how tight I make the straps, it never fails to happen. I even started only buying adjustable strap bras so that I can criss-cross the straps in the back so they don't fall down. W
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.