MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Meet Juno, this powerhouse bra has it all. The best features taken from the Helena and the Fiona, this bra offers front and back adjustability, modesty and support.
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Aqua/Ocean (441)
- Fiesta (840)
- Twilight (550)
- Bonded neckline, armholes and back opening offer strong support, less bulk and chafe free comfort
- Front adjustable straps offer custom fit
- Seam-free molded cups provide support, shape and moisture transfer
- S.Cafe fabric is made from recycled coffee grounds that provides moisture management and odor control
- Bonded, shaped straps help stabilize and are cushioned for comfort
- Three hook-and-eye rows bonded on band offer adjustability
- Powermesh lining provides support and ventilation
- Racer back styling for full range of motion and reducing bounce
- Main Body, AeroSilver Plus (88% Polyester/ 12% Spandex)
- Mesh (80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex)
- Interior cups (52% S.Cafe Polyester/ 48% Polyester)
- DriLayer Powermesh Plus (79% Nylon/ 21% Spandex)
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.