The New Balance NBx Minimus Split Short had us at 'hello'. It has a sleek, aggressive design that moves with you, and a closed-mesh back that breathes well on hotter days. Quarter split increases range of motion, and 360 reflectivity makes you more visible in low-light settings. We really enjoy the wide (yet thin and...minimal) waistband that sits gently on the hips without digging in. Oh...did we mention the back zip pocket for secure storage? We may never say goodbye.
- Approx. 2.5" inseam, 8.5" outseam (size small)
- 1/4 split for full range of motion
- 360 degree reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Back zip pocket for secure storage (approx. 4.5"W x 2"H)
- Wide, flat elastic waistband with soft mesh liner for added comfort
- Full closed mesh back for increased breathability
- Main Body Stretch Plain Weave Woven (84% Polyester/16% Spandex), a stretchy synthetic fabric that moves with you without clinging
- Back Mesh Circular Knit (100% Polyester), a soft synthetic mesh that wicks moisture and increases breathability
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review