If you're looking for great freedom of movement, with a little more coverage and femininity, then reach for The North Face Eat My Dust Skirt. The lightweight shell fabric wicks moisture, and the internal brief is constructed with mesh to provide breathability. Store your essentials in the back zip pocket, or in a hidden pocket in the brief. The ruched sides add a feminine touch to this flirty piece.
- Skirt Shell: Approx. 14" outseam (size small)
- Brief: 2.5" inseam, 11" outseam (size small)
- Back zip pocket for secure storage (approx. 4" zipper, 6.5"W x 2"H)
- Hidden stash pocket in brief (2.5”W x 4.5”H) and mp3 cord hole in outer liner
- 2" wide mesh waistband with attached mesh brief for increased breathability in key sweat zones
- Gusseted crotch for improved range of motion
- Ruched side panels for a feminine look
- Reflective The North Face branding and details
- Main Body (86% Polyester/14% Elastane), a synthetic material with moisture wicking properties
- Mesh (100% Polyester tricot), a breathable fabric for increased ventilation
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review