Bitter winds can't stop your run in The North Face Winter Sub Zero Aries. A full windproof front panel protects you from the elements while a soft merino wool blend wicks moisture and keeps you warm and dry. Ergonomic seamlines deliver optimal range of motion and a front chest zip pocket is big enough to stow an MP3 player or a few gels. Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings.
- Approx. 12" lockdown zipper with garage to prevent chafing
- 2" mock neck with brushed inner collar for additional comfort and warmth
- Left chest zip pocket to stow essentials (5"W x 6"H)
- Windproof shell at your core for weather protection
- Merino wool blend for excellent moisture management
- Internal mitts in cuffs for added thermal benefits
- Contrast color stitching for a pop of color
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body (100% Polyester), a synthetic windproof fabric to protect you from the elements
- Panel (33% Merino Wool/29% Polyester/38% Polypropylene Mesh), a soft fabric with moisture-wicking properties
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review