MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Just because temperatures are plummeting, it doesn't mean your mileage has to. The Nike Element Thermal Hoody, wth its brushed fabric provides insulation and core warmth, while a brimmed hood offers extra coverage and protection against the elements. A back zipper pocket allows for secure storage, while thumb holes help to keep your sleeves in place and your hands toasty. Front and back reflective details offer increased visibility in low-light settings.
- Bordeaux (637)
- Blue Glow (417)
- Night Blue (422)
- Rave Pink (678)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Soft, synthetic material to keep you dry while you run
- Approx. 10" front zip for adjustable temperature control
- Back zipper pocket for secure storage (approx. 5.5"W x 4"H)
- Hood with brim and gator for extra coverage
- Raglan sleeve construction for increased range of motion
- Thumb holes to keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- Flatlock seamlines to prevent chafing
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Body: DRI-FIT (89% Polyester/11% Spandex), a synthetic material to provide warmth and wick moisture from the body
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.