The Nike Element Shield Pant is designed to provide essential protection for your legs when running in adverse conditions. A wind-resistant and water-resistant barrier layer keeps cold weather out, while thermal Dri-FIT fabric on the interior holds warmth in. A back zipper pocket allows for secure storage, while a gusseted crotch and articulated knees deliver optimal range of motion.
- Approx. 31" inseam, 38" outseam (size small)
- Wind and water resistant face for protection from the elements
- Thermal, brushed moisture-wicking interior
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Back zipper pocket (4"W x 3.5"H)
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased range of motion
- 10" ankle zippers with reflective piping
- Reflective accents and branding
- Storm-FIT: Face (100% Polyester Basic Interlock), a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric
- Dri-FIT: Back Legs (89% Polyester/11% Spandex Plain Jersey), a moisture-transfer, high-stretch fabric with brushed interior
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review