Whatever heavy weather rolls around, take it on in the Pearl Izumi Alpine Pant. With a fleecy interior and barrier shell exterior, this winter weather running pant cuts the wind chill and protects your legs. Key features of this pant are the articulated knee venting panels, tapered fit and soft thermal interior.
- Approx. 30.5" inseam, 38" outseam (size medium)
- ELITE Thermal Fleece interior for warmth and ELITE Barrier exterior front panels for wind protection
- 2-layer construction provides wind protection and warmth
- 2" wide waistband and internal drawcord for a secure, comfortable fit
- Articulated knees and ventilation panels
- Back pocket zipper (5" zipper, 2.5"H)
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- 8" ankle zippers for adjustable temperature control
- Reflective Pearl Izumi branding and accents for increased visibility
- ELITE Barrier: Front Panels (100% Polyester), a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric with some breathability
- ELITE Thermal: Lining (95% Polyester/5% Elastane), a moisture-wicking, brushed fabric with some stretch for warmth and mobility
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review