Don't let those gloomy days put a damper on your running routine...train through the elements with the Saucony Kinvara Drylete Sportop. Reflective details combined with a USB_LED light on the right sleeve provide enhanced visibility, while the soft inner provides added warmth. Mesh panels increase breathability, a front zipper allows for temperature control, raglan sleeve construction and a shaped hem line deliver optimal range of motion and coverage, while an invisible side pocket allows for secure storage. A semi-fit cut and contrast stitching provide a feminine touch to this versatile top.
- USB_LED light and slot pocket on right sleeve for enhanced visibility (holds approx. 2 hours of charge)
- 9" lock-down zipper with garage and wind barrier for on the move adaptability
- Invisible zip pocket on right side seem to stow small essentials (approx. 3"W x 5"H)
- Mesh panels under arms and along sides for increased breathability
- 50+ UPF UV protection
- Chafe resistant, flat seam construction
- Shaped hem for improved fit and coverage
- Thumb holes to keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- FlexFilm heat transfer design on sleeves for an athletic look
- Front and back reflective details for increased visibility
- Body: DryLete: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a superior combination of moisture transfer and warmth for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh Panels: (96% Polyester/4% Spandex), a breathable, stretch fabric for increased ventilation
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review