The Saucony Nomad Pant is designed for running through wind and cold. It has windproof panels on the front and DryLete moisture-transfer stretch fabric on the back, so that you can run protected while avoiding overheating. The drawcord waistband offers a secure fit, the ankle zippers provide temperature regulation, while a back pocket provides storage for essentials.
- Approx. 30" inseam, 37" outseam (size small)
- Elastic waistband with drawcord for adjustable fit
- Waterproof/windproof front face with smooth interior
- DryLete back moves moisture away from skin
- Back secure zipper pocket (approx. 3.5” zipper, 4"W x 3"H)
- 9" ankle zippers for temperature regulation
- Reflective Saucony branding and details for enhanced visibility in low light
- Main Body: Shadowlite (80% Polyester/20% Polyurethane), a wind and waterproof fabric that acts as a shield
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review