The Saucony Optimal Sportop is a great layer for running comfortably through cool to cold conditions. It features a nice blend or stretch and softness with it's textured, moisture-wicking fabric and raglan sleeve construction. The waffle-like material with color splices adds a unique, stylish element to this functional top.
- Black/Isis Blue (BKISB)
- White/Spectra (WHSPE)
- 8" zip with reflective piping, contrast zipper, lockdown zipper and garage
- 2" mock neck
- Raglan sleeve construction for optimal range of motion
- Flatlock seam to prevent chafing
- Zipper back media pocket (4.5"H x 3.5"W)
- Contrast stitching and color splices for a feminine touch
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- Opflex: Body (96% Polyster/4% Spandex), a moisture-transfer, textured fabric with some stretch, designed to rapidly move moisture away from the skin to be evaporated into the air
- Splices: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a stretch fabric with moisture wicking properties
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review