The Sugoi Piston 200 Short is a graduated compression short providing athletes with the proper support via ZoneConstruction, which increases circulation and reduces the chance of injury.
- Sugoi Piston fabric delivers powerful compression, which provides nearly equivalent stretch and recovery in both fabric directions. Very light in weight, yet extremely strong and durable.
- Improved Circulation- pumps blood back to the heart, allowing for more efficient distribution of oxygen. Removes by-products of muscle exertion such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid, which commonly causes cramps and discomfort.
- Reduced fatigue and enhanced muscle stability- targeted muscle groups are isolated and fully encapsulated, resulting in muscle vibration reduction. The muscle group is stabilized by the product, resulting in less immediate fatigue and reduced chance of micro-tears in muscles and long-term injuries.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency of movement
- Faster recovery- enhanced circulation assists the removal of post activity build-up of lactic acid collected in muscle tissue. Improved circulation combined with enhanced muscle stabilization for reduced muscle damage all assist in a speedy recovery.
- 8" inseam, 15" outseam (size small)
- Articulated for increased movement
- Flat seamed for reduced chafing
- Inner key pocket (approx. 3" W x 3" H)
- Elastic waistband with stretch drawstring
- Reflective detail for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- PISTON 200 fabric (82% Nylon/18% Spandex), a compressive, stretch fabric
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review