Rollover product image for a larger view.
Asics’ most popular stability trainer is now trail-ready in the Asics GT-2000 Trail. This shoe provides a supportive yet smooth ride, as well as the great fitting upper that Asics is known for. The versatile, lugged outsole is capable of both on and off road running, so when the road ends, your run doesn’t have to.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The GT 2000 Trail is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage on the trails.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Two Layer Solyte allows for differing foam densities for a gender-specific fit.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove that runs from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|