Rollover product image for a larger view.
Consistence is key! It says a lot when millions of people continue coming back to the same series. The tradition will carry on with the GT-2150. Providing superb comfort, a smooth ride, excellent support and a great fit, the 2150 will continue to gather a following. If you haven't already given this shoe a try, this is a perfect time to do so!
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
How It Fits (based on width B) Width 2A=Narrow, Width B=Medium, Width D=Wide
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 8)
Midsole Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (12mm)
- Release date: November 2009
- Model discontinued: December 2010
- Model update: January 2011, GT 2160
- Heritage: GT 2140
The GT 2150 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a medium sized silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is utilized in the lateral heel to further decouple the shock of the heelstrike.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- DuoMax Support System is located in the medial midfoot and is a dual density midsole that is designed to reduce excess pronation.
- Space Trusstic System is located at the bottom of the midsole and is made out of thermal plastic. This gender specific midfoot unit controls midsole deformation which allows for natural foot movement while stabilizing the midfoot of the shoe.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is Asics' design philosophy that enhances the foot's natural gait.
- Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and offers breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) is a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar which creates a personalized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material that not only reduces odor and moisture but also provides additional cushioning.
- Solyte 55 Last is located in the rear portion of the shoe and has a medium density to deliver a moderately soft feel under the foot. Traditional strobel last completes the forefoot of the shoe.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge is located in the forefoot and is a blown AHAR compound that delivers cushioning, responsiveness, and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS