Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Want ensured comfort out on the trails? Say hello to the Asics GT 2170 Trail shoe, a perfect blend of support and comfort for your feet. With the same smooth ride, great pronation control and underfoot cushion as the 2170, this shoe has a lugged, trail-specific outsole for durable off-road traction. The universal fit hugs your feet in all the right places, so you can focus on the scenery and not on your feet.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm) Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2012
- Heritage: GT 2160 Trail
The 2170 Trail is a moderate featured, moderate support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- DuoMax Support System is located in the medial midfoot and is a dual density midsole that is designed to reduce excess pronation.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Dual-Density Solyte Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|