ASICS GT 2000 2 GTX Women's Shoes Titan/Pur/Blk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the elements with the proven support and ride of the ASICS GT 2000 2 GTX. Featuring a Gore-Tex upper to protect your feet when the conditions get nasty, this daily trainer keeps you going with Dynamic Duomax to combat overpronation as well as heel and forefoot Gel to soak up the miles. Lace up this shoe and give yourself one less excuse when the rain starts to fall.
Model Number: T3Q8N.9721
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 27mm (Heel), 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The GT 2000 2 GTX is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage in all weather conditions.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove that runs from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- GORE-TEX Upper is waterproof and yet breathable, for comfortable protection during extreme weather conditions.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|